Flip Phone

Experience best viewed in Portrait Mode.
Please flip your device.

IS THIS FOOD WASTE THING THAT BIG OF A DEAL?

IS THIS FOOD WASTE

THING REALLY THAT

BIG OF A DEAL?

Banana

In 2017, we used 99% of the tomatoes delivered to our tomato processing plants and made them into ingredients for soup and other products–the remaining 1% (mostly skins and seeds) went to a third party to use as animal feed ingredients.